3D Animation

Friday, July 29, 2011

The perfect husband

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club.

A cell phone on a bench rings. A man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk.

Everyone in the room stops to listen.

Man: "Hello"

Woman: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

Man: "Yes"

Woman: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $2,500. Is it OK if I buy it?"

Man: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

Woman: "I also stopped by the Mercedes Benz dealership and saw the new 2007 models. I saw one I really liked."

Man: "How much?"

Woman: "$50,000"

Man: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

Woman: "Great! Oh, and one more thing...the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking "$250,000"

Man: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $200,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra $30,000 if it's really a pretty good buy."

Woman: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

Man: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment