3D Animation

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A sought-after dog

A man was leaving a cafe when he noticed an unusual funeral.

A funeral coffin was followed by a second.
Behind the second coffin was a solitary man walking with a black dog.
And behind the man was a queue of 200 men walking in single line.

Not being able to contain his curiosity, he approached the man walking with the dog,

"I am so sorry to intrude, but I've never seen a dual-funeral like this with so many people walking in single line. Who were the two dead people?"

The man replied, "The first coffin is for my wife."

What happened to her?"

"My dog attacked and killed her."

"Well, who is in the second coffin?"

"My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked
and killed her as well."

The man thinks for a moment, then asks "Can I borrow the dog?

The man replied, "Join the queue, pal."


Thanks to Ronnel Sapungan for sharing this joke.

Please read other blog Salt of Like with link salt-romblonwriter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment