3D Animation

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An artist's prescription

"Doctor!" said a woman loudly bouncing into a room, "I want you to tell me

very frankly what's wrong with me."

He looked at her from head to foot.

"Madam," he said at length, "I've just three things to tell you."

"First, you need to lose at least twenty pounds. Second, you should lessen your

rouge and lipstick by half as much as you have now. And third, I'm an artist -

the doctor's office is on the next floor."














SimpleTuition is the smart way to choose student loans. We are dedicated to helping students and their families through the confusing education loan process by providing innovative and effective tools, resources, and most importantly, choices that help students and families make the best choice for them. This is offered only in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment