3D Animation

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Legally blonde

Last year a woman replaced all the windows in her house with expensive
double-pane energy-efficient kind.

While dusting the windows, she got a call from the contractor who installed them.
He was complaining that the work had been a year ago and he hadn't been paid for them.

"Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. Just ask
what your fast-talking sales guy told me last year," she said on the phone.

"He told me that in one year these windows would pay for themselves."


Author unknown

Invitation to website owners and bloggers. Earn passive income by running ads on your site as I do. No cost on your part. I am affiliated with an ad agency looking for websites and blogs where we can place ads. You don't have to dip into your pockets to join us. We will earn if your earn. Interested parties may contact me by email casmayor2002@yahoo.com


Please visit my other blog Salt of Life hyperlink http://www.salt-romblonwriter.blogspot.com


















SimpleTuition is the smart way to choose student loans. We are dedicated to helping students and their families through the confusing education loan process by providing innovative and effective tools, resources, and most importantly, choices that help students and families make the best choice for them. This offer is available only in the United States





hostgator coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment