3D Animation

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Points to ponder

1. The road to success is always under construction.
That's the reason why we never cease to dream.

2. Telling a baby not to cry is like teaching a pig
how to sing. It's a waste of time.

3. Every wife is a "mistress" of her husband. "Missed"
for a while and "stressed" for the rest of the day.

4. Time is a great healer but a lousy beautician. I found
that out when I met a college classmate who broke my heart.

5. When my friend told her class that there was no Internet
when she was still a student, one of her students asked her,
"How did you manage to live?"
She replied: "That's the same question I asked when my
mom told me there was no shampoo and diaper in her time."



Please visit my other blog Salt of Life hyperlink http://www.salt-romblonwriter.blogspot.com

If any of the ads below does not open when you click it, it means the promotion is not available in your area. Except for traffic brokers, the ads here are available only in the US.


















SimpleTuition is the smart way to choose student loans. We are dedicated to helping students and their families through the confusing education loan process by providing innovative and effective tools, resources, and most importantly, choices that help students and families make the best choice for them. This offer is available only in the United States




No comments:

Post a Comment