3D Animation

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Husband teaches wife how to fry eggs

A wife was preparing eggs for breakfast.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful, careful," he said.

"Yes, you don't have to tell me, I know," said the wife.

"Put in some more butter and then turn them," said the husband.

"I know when to turn, you don't have to tell me," said the wife.

"Now take these two out, they're already done, and put in the other pair," said

the husband.

"And don't forget the salt," he continued.

The wife stared at him. "What's wrong with you? You think I don't know how

to fry eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you how it feels when you

meddle while I'm driving"



Please read my other blog Salt oF Life hyperlink salt-romblonwriter.blogspot.com













No comments:

Post a Comment